At Home Prayer Team
Part of the Discipleship Team, the At Home Prayer Team (AHPT) is an important part of our WWWC Weekend! The AHPT is made up of WWWC Sisters from around the world who desire to pray for a WWWC Weekend from her own home. An AHPT invitation is sent via email, a week or so before each Weekend. Any Sister who has gone through her original Weekend is eligible, encouraged, and invited to pray!
Leaders guide volunteers in praying from their homes or workplaces, by sending 3 or 4 emails. Co-leaders set up prayer partners and Sisters are connected to pray for each other. A variety of resources are here on the WWWC website, for leaders or anyone else praying.
The AHPT Co-leaders notify and encourage the team by email. Once you sign up for a particular Weekend, you become an essential part of the ministry of healing and transformation for women attending and/or serving. Each person on the AHPT prays as led by the Holy Spirit.
The emphasis is to “pray as you can, not as you can’t!”
If you’ve been on an AHPT in the past, please consider whether God is calling you to be a Co-leader of the AHPT for an upcoming WWWC Weekend. Any Sister who has a heart of prayer for this ministry is encouraged to co-lead/pray for any WWWC Weekend, in the USA or abroad!
AHPT Weekend Resources:
- Songs for Worship and Prayer
- Weekend Scriptures
- Verses to Pray for Wounds
- Prayer Schedule for Weekends
Our AHPT leaders/co-leaders for Weekends in 2020:
- Jan. 24 - 26 (Colorado) – Sandy Paige
- Feb. 21 - 23 (Germany) – Jean Simmons (USA)
- April 3 - 5 (Colorado) – Dee Beiter & Susan Dautriel
- May 15 - 17 (Pennsylvania) – Courtney Miller & Janine Westlund
- August 28 - 30 (Kansas) – Bethany Kraft
- Sept. 11 - 13 (Minnesota) – Kim Turner & Sandy Young
- Sept. 18 - 20 (North Carolina) – Bethany Kraft & Andria Morris
- Oct. 16 - 18 (Austria) – Jean Simmons (USA)
- Nov. 6 - 8 (Colorado) – Sandy Paige & Dee Beiter
For any AHPT questions or if you’re interested in being an AHPT Leader or Co-leader, please contact: Joan Munro
Weekend Prayer Team Resources:
If your Weekend staffing assignment is serving on the on-site prayer team, then it’s likely you are staffing for the first time. Welcome -- we are so glad to have you! Not sure what that role might entail? Perhaps this Prayer Team FAQ document will help!